Asheville Lodging Specials & Offers
Enjoy these specials when booking directly with the Inn
Explore our Asheville lodging specials and offers for B&B or cabin rental stays. Enjoy delightful lodging with breakfast at an Asheville, NC Bed and Breakfast, or the ultimate in privacy and independence at one of our Asheville Vacation Rentals (located in various locations throughout the mountains, within 5 to 15 miles from Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast. Please note: these specials apply to booking direct with the Inn.
Last Minute Bookings:
Fill our short term vacancies and SAVE! For last minute bookings of 2 nights or longer, enjoy added savings of 10% on weekends and 15% on weekdays discounted off standard nightly rates. Look for the “VIA Last Minute Savings” deal offered only through our online booking site! Payments for this special are due in full and non-refundable. Commercial (i.e., bedandbreakfast.com) gift certificates may not be applied to this last minute special rate.
Weekday specials at Oakland Cottage B&B: year round: With two night stay or longer, enjoy a 10% discount off the standard nightly rate for extra savings. One night stays may be made at the regular room rate. Weekend nights require a 2-night minimum stay – except during our winter discount season, on short notice or in-between other bookings when only one night is available – “pinch nights”.
Valid 1st Sunday after New Year’s weekend through the last Thursday in March. 2-night minimum. Weekend nights are 20% off high season rates, weekday nights are 25% off high season rates. Get away this winter!
Cabin Rental Savings:
Weekday Savings: Stay Sunday through Thursday nights for extra savings year-round. The more weekday nights in your reservation, the lower your nightly rate will average out to be.
Weekly Savings: Stay 7 nights or more for the best nightly rate. Staying 6 nights and the 7th night is free!
Winter Discounts: Valid 1st Sunday after New Year’s weekend to the first Friday in April. 2-night minimum. Weekend nights are 25% off high season rates, weekday nights are 30% off high season rates. Get away this winter!
Add to your stay with these great add-ons:
- BILTMORE TICKETS: Ask about discounted Biltmore Tickets, which may be available during your stay. Our tickets are discounted off the gate ticket price for the Audio Tour at the Biltmore Estate. Pricing and availability varies season to season. To purchase tickets, go to www.biltmore.com/partners and enter our Partner Code: oaklandbb at check out.
- Gray Line Trolley Tour Tickets (the RED Trolley): Add Trolley Tour tickets to your reservation. Trolley Tours are good for 2 days with unlimited hop-on/hop-off privileges, are fully narrated, and include free admission to the Thomas Wolfe Memorial Museum.
- “Eating Asheville” Asheville Food Tour Tickets: Discover the unique flavor of Asheville on our guided walking tours of the city’s culinary treasures, in historic downtown and Biltmore Village.
- Romance: Add a bouquet of flowers with custom note to your room or rental, $45 plus tax. Add a bouquet of a dozen roses to your room or rental with custom note for $65 plus tax.
- Bean Werks Coffee Basket: We use Bean Werks Coffee at our Bed and Breakfast each morning to wake you up! Take some home with you – add a Coffee Bag with Bean Werks Coffee and two locally hand thrown mugs, to your room or rental, $55 plus tax. Bean Werks Coffee is located and roasted right here in the Asheville Area, just across the river in charming West Asheville (be sure and stop there for an in-house cup of coffee, too)!
- In Room Massage: After a long day of hiking, biking, touring and walking around our beautiful town, schedule an in-room massage (or at your Cabin Rental) and leave your worries behind. Liz & Jason Ference (husband and wife) bring their therapeutic expertise right into the convenience of your room rental. The duo are certified, licensed & insured massage therapists with 30+ years combined experience. They offer deep tissue, Reiki and traditional, relaxing Swedish-style massages. **You may contact Liz and Jason directly at 828-298-8494 and your appointment should be scheduled as far in advance as possible directly with them to assure availability. Payment may be made directly to Liz and Jason by cash or check or, for your convenience, their services can be included with your billing directly through us.