New Belguim is hosting its 4th annual coast to coast, Clips Beer and Film Tour with Asheville as one of the 21 cities being visited. The Asheville event will be held in Pack Square Park on the Roger McGuire Green, September 6th, 2013 from 7pm to 10pm. A fundraiser, 100% of the proceeds will go to Asheville on Bikes.
Some important details:
- Bring your chairs and/or blankets
- No beer without government issued ID
- Pets on a leash are welcome
- Leave outside alcohol outside – enjoy New Belgium Beer once inside the venue
- Bring your own picnic and non-alcoholic beverages or enjoy the local vendors’ food & New Belgium Beer, available at the event
- Bring your water bottle, free water will be available at various stations, look for tall blue signs.
- Bike Corral (free bike storage) for those who choose to bike to the event
|Roger McGuire Green|
Lebanese street food by Gypsy Queen and hot dogs by Avery Dogs will be available onsite. If you are 21 or older, try one or more of the many beers to be offered at the event by New Belgium. Up to 18 varieties of beers on tap will be available to taste – in 3 oz samples or 12 oz sized quenchers. The unique and hard to find brews from the Lips of Faith Beers and New Belgium Classics will be among the beers to enjoy – along with short films created by New Belgium fans.
So join the fanfare! Beer and short films on the lawn at Asheville’s Roger McGuire Green on a Saturday evening in Asheville… sounds like heaven!
Need a place to stay? Call Vacation In Asheville, 828 994 2627 or email, info@VacationInAsheville.com for a bed and breakfast room at Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast, or one of 4 Vacation Rentals they manage in the Asheville area.