Praline Grahams – a sweet and easy treat – this is an extremely SIMPLE and quick recipe for a delightful afternoon “sweet tooth” kind of snack! Amazingly yummy.
One package of Graham Crackers (one third of a 16oz box)
3/4 cup butter (one and a half sticks)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
Ok, maybe we should call these Praline S’mores!
- Separate the graham crackers into their four perforated sections
- Arrange them in a jellyroll pan, approximately 15X10X1″, with the edges touching.
- Fill the pan, even if it requires you to add a few more graham cracker sections from another package.
- Melt the butter in a one quart sauce pan
- Stir in the sugar and pecans
- Bring to a boil and cook three minutes, stirring frequently
- Spread the butter, sugar and pecan mixture evenly over the graham crackers
- Bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes
- Remove from the pan and let cool on wax paper or cooling rack
This should yeild three to four dozen Praline Graham sections. Very easy and very very yummy! You might just find these Praline Grahams served on a weekend afternoon here at Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast, in Asheville NC. For reservations and information at our sweet little inn, just call our offices, 828 994 2627, anytime daily from 9am to 7pm, or visit our website! In the meantime, enjoy this yumsty recipe.