- Scroll down to tour the interior!
- Bedrooms: Six bedrooms – 2 bedrooms with a King Bed, 3 bedrooms with a Queen bed, 1 small bedroom with a Bunk Bed. Extra twin beds are located in two of the bedrooms, sleeper sofa is located in the family room.
- Baths: 3 full (one bath on each of the three levels).
- Location: Borders Blue Ridge Parkway, 2 miles to Asheville city limits.
- Amenities: Three levels, pet friendly (see pet stay requirements), wireless Internet, full kitchen amenities, wood burning fireplace (some wood provided, bring kindling), washer/dryer, cable TV, private and large decks, gas grill, jetted bathtub in master bath, sauna located off lower deck.
Enjoy a perfect mixture of privacy, lovely mountain views, & convenience. Grocery shopping (Ingles) and a pharmacy (CVS) are located within five minutes of the house on Hwy 74 south towards Fairview, along with additional shopping & dining right across the street from the grocery (Piazza is a favorite dining spot there). Avondale Ridge borders the Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) and is conveniently accessed, just a mile off NC Hwy 74, at the confluence of I-40, I-240 and ramp access to the BRP. It is extremely convenient to downtown Asheville (just outside the city limits & about 5 miles to downtown – guests enjoy views of the south side of city from the decks), the Biltmore Estate (next exit west off I-40 10 minutes away), & Chimney Rock Park (Chimney Rock Park is about 23 miles south on Hwy 74).